Sunday, January 09, 2005

Almost didn't come back

Almost didn't come back

My friend and I decided that we needed to get the FUCK out of our houses last night. So she came and scooped me up and we disappeared into the night as our husbands were left with three kids each.

Did we look back? No.

Shit, I didn't want to come back.

I never thought I could make chicken wings and a drive around in the snow last for 4 fucking hours, but we did somehow.

I felt like I smoked a doobie. That's how relaxed I was without three kids and a husband. I felt like I had just smoked a fat fucking doobage. I even giggled like I did.

I giggled so fucking hard, that my throat hurts today.


I didn't want to come back people.

When I say that I am not kidding. I think maybe, that there is something within me that could run and never turn back. It's scary. I think I could just take off and pretend that this all never existed. And become a trailer park woman who lives in the shadows.

But, I did come back. And here I am. Back in the land of poop and diapers and screaming children. It even smells like poop in here. Like baby poop. Baby poop and Kool Aid.

Can I shoot myself?

Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home