Monday, April 25, 2005

one of them days

My kids have colds.

It's raining and muddy and nasty and cold outside. Mother nature threw us some nasty shit a week before MAY. Thanks Mother nature. Bitch.

My stomach has been acting up and everything I eat is making a quick exit.

I have hemmoroids.

I have 6 loads of clothes to wash.

I am broke. Even though I have money in the bank, it's not mine. There are bills and CRAP that I have to pay for, therefore, it's already claimed. So, I am broke. Yay. The story of my fucking life.

My Csection scar is acting up, six months after I gave birth.

I have chin hairs that I can't pluck because they have roots made of steel.

I have a pimple on my ass cheek.

My son threw up on the floor this morning, because his phlegm was gagging him. He threw up hot dogs mixed with orange juice. Mmm.

My baby threw up approximately 23 minutes after my oldest son threw up, due to his own phlegm gagging. All over me. Yay. Mmm.

My sewing machine is acting up. And I broke the needle. Great. Now the quilt I have been making my son since I was 5 months pregnant 11 months ago, will never be made.

Happy day to you.

7 Comments:

Blogger Maddie said...

wow, sounds like my house. I mean EXACTLY even down to the phlegm (hadda look that up to make sure I spelled it right) puking. I have two gaggers in the house. Every morning, when they brush their teeth it's *gag* *gag*. Oy vey. We would have so much fun if we had a girls night out. I'd make you take a toke. I would.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

one of those days indeed.

all that i still think you're awesome!

oh the optimism of youth.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

It sounds like one of those days, but i hope that it got better even if it was just a little bit. :) oh and i agree with caro i think you are cool.

9:37 AM  
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Yes, things are fine here. How about you?

2:15 PM  
Blogger Chicka * Cosmo said...

tomorrow is around the corner... the sun always shine brighter tomorrow!
Take a bubble bath when the kids are napping/sleeping and have a tall glass of your favorite drink!

:-)

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mari
You are definately having one of those days. I hope tomorrow is better and less slimey. Mujer, you really need to write a book, your writting is awesomely real and entertaining.

tannia

5:41 PM  
Blogger Alisa Valdes said...

That SUCKS. All of it. Sucks. Is every kid in the United States sick right now? Mine too. And me. Nothing like being a newly single mom with a sick-ass kid who refuses to blow his nose. Snot plugs the size of wine corks.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home