Monday, April 11, 2005

Pat been a bad boy

Image hosted by Photobucket.comWhat is up with these dirty old men who possess well known jobs in the media- being so fucking dirty and nasty?

I spent the better part of my morning, laughing my FUCKING ass off at the Pat O'brien tapes.

My brother calls me and tells me how Howard Stern (his personal favorite) was making fun of the dude. So I go "why? what happened? That's so mean! What is wrong with Howard always picking on these poor people!"

Turns out I am like one of the only people, on the face of the earth, that didn't know that Access Hollywood's Pat O'brien and how he had made some pretty funky nasty voicemails to one of his co-workers/aquaintences.

So. I Google it. Like I do with everything that puzzles me.

Oh the Google, so good for the informations.

The Google presented me with enough material to make me laugh like a maniacal hyena. I laughed until I cried, people. When I was done, I needed a cigarette.

So I sound mean? Yea, I guess. But so is he, it turns out. Mean and just plain NASTAY.
Supposedly he did the following after I googled all about his NASTAY ass: he has licked the face of co-host Nancy O'Dell at an office Christmas Party, grabbed the ass of another co-worker and made nasty sexual comments to an openly gay producer... "I got something for ya... bend over".
Also he said something of the likes of "What's up my n_ggas!" to some african american co-workers as well.

He allegedly did these things before he went into rehab. BEFORE the tapes came out.

There are also pictures of him masturbating all over the internet. I am NOT Googling that shit.

This man scares me. I am gonna have scary celebrity sex dreams because of all this Googling.

He and Bill O'Reilly need to go hell together in a hand basket. Weeeeeeeee!

The best ones are:

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/000793.html

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/227154 (*be sure to watch the little movie with Pat on the phone little icon next to it.)

And this message board with hilarious comments from people: http://chud.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79055

So, go on ahead, listen to this idiot. Why would a man, with a voice known for narrating hollywood access television voice overs, leave messages like this??? We know it's you Pat. C'mon, now.

When I feel down, I shall listen to this moron say things like "you are so fucking hot.... I feel crazy... I don't know why I am doing this.... I want to get some coke, do drugs and get a hooker...". He says other gross things like " You and Betsy (his girlfriend) can eat each other and I will...." It gets worse. Really bad.

Oh yea, and in the background, is that rap music I hear Pat? You are so diverse.

3 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Well these television guys aren't gods, u know. They are simply abnormal American boys.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Alisa Valdes said...

Pardon me while I hurl.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Check this out:

http://stuckinrehabwithpatobrien.blogspot.com/

it makes me laugh.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home