Friday, March 25, 2005

Stupid crap

I don't know what is up with Enetation.Com and their comments, but it looks like this mariposa is gonna do some research and tutorials and just add the regular Blogger comments to my shit.

This is the second time in a week that this has happened. Fucking morons.

I should add the code for blogger commenting anyway, because it's easier for fellow bloggers to go back and forth between my page and theirs. And also, because it has bigger font size, whereas enetation's you need to wear GLASSES to read the print.

In other news.... my fucking ear is blocked again, because I had another sinus cold. When will these viruses leave me the fuck alone? I am sick of being sick, sick of having sick kids, and sick of hearing everyone hack.

So, yea, my nose blockage went to my middle ear. I am waiting for another infection, being that is what happened last time.

I had good sex today. My husband came home early from work, and the kids napped, and we actually had a moment to ourselves. It felt good to melt into him. Then I slept for a couple hours.

Now there are kids screaming "MOMMMMYYYYY!" and I want to run and hide. The Easter bunny needs to bring me a honeymoon in a basket. I never had one. I was 8 months pregnant when I got married. I never went anywhere alone with my husband.

I want one now.

wah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mari said...

Does this thing work?
huh?
huh?
Yea. OHH YEA!

2:09 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

Glad you finally got some girl! I finally did too, from the awesome and talented Idaho boy....awww...now i really know what 50 cent meant by the magic stick.

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home