Friday, August 05, 2005

So you wonder...

Where I have been?

I do have a lot going on, but to tell you the truth I had a few incidents that left a bad taste in my mouth. So when I get burned. I stay away from the fire. 'Nuff said.

Also, I was blogging so fucking much, that I just I was ignoring the other things I enjoy. Like playing with graphics, and taking pictures, and smelling baby toes, and cooking. See the Winter Mari, that reads and snuggles under covers and eats chocolate truffles and watches movie after movie, and blogs until she can't blog no more, was still working. She wouldn't take her summer vacation. So Summer Mari had to take over and boot that bitch into next year, because I need sun light. And baby toes. And water with sand. And cooking, and stuff that makes me ponder things. Things that eventually will go stagnant and smell like rotted flesh unless I do something about it and get things movin. Lovely thought, huh? Did that make sense, even?

I will try to keep my blogging going. But I also have two other blogs that I try to upkeep as well. This one is the most read. The others are kind of private. Sorry. (Maddie, contact me, giiirlll.).

So, until the leaves fall, and the air becomes crisp, hang in there. Ok? I will have more madness for you as things happen.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maddie said...

ooh, ooh...I know the secret password!!

11:53 PM  
Blogger jamwall said...

where there is fire, we will bring extinguishers (okay, that's not much of a "stirring the pot" statement, but what the hell!)

10:13 PM  
Blogger welfare mum said...

awwww! I miss the smell of baby toes.
And I miss reading your stuff. Please keep writing!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

What left a bad taste in your mouth? Was it my child photo I posted?

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home