Thursday, December 09, 2004

over and over, and over, and over and over, and, over, an....

over and over, and over, and over and over, and, over, an....

Do you ever wonder, if your life is just playing... over and over again?
Who keeps turning the rewind button on, on the other side of the box?

I know someone is fucking with me on the other side of the box. Because my life keeps going over and over and over the same bullshit.

The baby is sick again. It's uglier than last time. He has an upper resp. infection and I was up with him 2 nights now. He coughs and has these attacks, they are horrifying to watch a 2 month old cough over and over like that. My husband had to rush him into the ER at 4 a.m. the other morning. Then we made repeat visits with his pediatrician.

He has seen the pediatrician more in two months than kids have seen him in a year.

So let's replay this again, shall we?
I get another fucking infection and end up in the ER last week.
The baby gets another fucking infections and ends up in the ER and pediatrician THIS WEEK.

Can we just fast forward to summer days 2005, when my son is a happy fat baby dangling his tiny fat toes in the water, and I am able to wear shorts without elastic? Can we? 'Cause this sickly suckly ass winter weather episode, is just not worth rewinding over and over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home