Thursday, October 07, 2004

help... me...

help... me...

My kids are making it very difficult for me to like them, on one of my last days home before I go to the hospital.

They are beating each other, screaming, throwing shit everywhere, not listening, and just being plain demonic and alien like.


I want my kids back.

K has no idea what is in store for him when I am gone, and I am kind of feeling really bad for him right now, because they are going to drive him NUTS.

I told myself I was not going to yell at them or be angry with them these last few days. That has now become "I will not BEAT them the last few days I am home..." because that's the least I can do.

Keifer has taken to hissing. Yes. He hisses. When he is pissed at someone, he hisses and his tongue does this snake thing. My son is a serpent. My sweet sweet peanut boy, has now become a hissing serpent.

Mya is just sick and miserable and angry at the world, and she is like an old lady with an attitude.

Help... me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home