Thursday, September 23, 2004

Nothing Doing...

Nothing Doing

I haven't been on here very much.
What else can I say? I am huge and pregnant, I have two kids who wipe the energy out of me like demons sucking energy out of me, and I just don't feel like writing.

I want this baby out. I have two weeks before I get him out. That is too long. I want to lay in a hospital bed and eat hospital food and look at my wrinkled little pretzel baby as he stretches out his limbs and squints and makes squishy faces, while people come and hold him and tell me "you look good!" even though I won't look good after having a third Csection and my tubes tied.
Yes. I want that.

I want to come home, and have my mom cook and clean for me and me lay there with my newborn and my other kids playing while gramma cooks and spoils them and they leave me THE HELL ALONE. I want that. Yes, how I want that.

But nooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I have to wait 2 more weeks. Haven't I waited ENOUGH? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I HAVE BEEN PATIENT MORE THAN PATIENT CAN BE. I will rape my husband later and hope he lances my bag of waters. I want a sapphire baby anyway, I don't like pink birthstones for boys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home