Thursday, October 21, 2004

What's it Munson?

What's it Munson?


Baby Munson

I keep saying that to Ryan. He is going to think his name is Munson. I have no idea what it means or where it came from, I think from being sleep deprived. My poor Ryan, I mean- Munson.
Call me strange. Just don't call me Sally.

Ryan had thrush really bad on his mouth and butt. We had to take him into the Pediatrician yesterday. Today it was better, half his tongue looks bubble gum pink again, the other half looks like a marshmellow. But within time, it will all be normal again.

Keifer has an upper resp infection as well, so, you take one sleep deprived new mother with three kids and add a case of thrush on the tongue and ass cheeks, a case of upper resp. infection and a case of upper resp. infection and double ear infection, and waddya got? Insanity.

Plus my mom leaves me in about an hour. I will be a weeping willow of mess come friday morn. I just know it.

Oh, I went to an appointment yesterday and they weighed me, and get this shit, I lost 45 pounds. I shit you not. I lost 45 pounds in 2 weeks. I guess a little bit of major blood loss and trauma to the body, is actually a good thing if you want to become thin again. I just hope I can keep it off. I have done this before with my other births, and then I fuck up and gain it all back and then some. I was able to wear my prepregnancy jeans on Sunday. Can you say What the fuck? Yea, scary. I feel like I in a surreal life, and living in the twilight zone.

I hope Munson sleeps well tonight for me. He did last night. Last night i slept 3-4 hours and it felt like I was on an island.

I feel as if I am a weepy pile of mush. I told my mom thank you and hugged her and began sobbing. I looked at my clean house, and all the things organized and in place, and I forsaw my future... a future of total disorganization and insanity. And I wept. I wept for the future.

Thanks Mama... you helped me, but now I must wing it on my own. The juggling of 3 babies begins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home