Saturday, February 19, 2005

Sister Sledge

Sister Sledge

Hi everyone.

I don't know if I ever told you about my very talented, and very wonderful friend Sis. I know I have mentioned her in our "adventures in beer and wings". But I don't ever think I told you about her amazing talent.

She is doing some art that is going to be featured in an art exhibition during mother's day. I can't tell you how friggin proud I am of her!

She is not only by best and only friend, but she is a real inspiration to me. She has really come out of her little shell and decided that it's time to show the world how much talent and creativity she has.

It's not easy for us mom's to come out and show the world what we are made of. We spend so much time and dedication into creating little pieces of wonder that we call our children. But, when it comes to showing our own talent we sort of clam up, and feel like children ourselves and can't really let it all out.

Well, Sis is BUSTING OUT!

Please check her artwork out.

Love you Sis Trini!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home