Saturday, May 14, 2005

Thanks

Thank you all for babying me and letting me know I am not a failure.

Although, I feel like a huge ass for posting that little pity party I had for myself on the world wide web. Geesh, I shoulda just posted pictures of me sobbing for the world to see, for chrissakes.

Anyhow, importantly, your comments and personal emails touched me. You all really said some things that made me actually tear up. I so appreciate it.

I will be taking some time out, though, so that I can sort my labrynth of a mind. I need to reconnect with myself and figure out some things.

I just wanted to let you know, so ya'll didn't think I ran out and jumped in front of a clown car or anything.

Much butterfly love,
Mari

3 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Take yer time kid. We'll be here when you get back. I check on you every day, and will continue to do so. Good luck Mari.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

love you.

4:04 AM  
Blogger Karla said...

Any time chica, and like old horse tail snake said we will be here when you get back. Till then we will miss you and LOVE you tons. Take Care sucia :)

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home