Friday, June 03, 2005

You Go Brooke!

Brooke Sheilds Tells Tom Cruise to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

And for me... I have to add my own two cents...
Hey Cruise, why don't you stop fucking with women who have depression and try to stop hiding the fact that you are putting on an act with Katie Holmes? Oh, and stop giving her herpes on the lips, too. And stop jumping on Oprah's fucking couch looking like a godamn moronic asshole.

You fuckwad... what would you know about women with post partum depression? Your ex-wife didn't give birth. SHE ADOPTED. How would you know first hand what it is like for a woman with this horrible disease? How would you know first hand how she suffers? How she can become ashamed? How she can become suicidal? How she can lose self worth? How she can silently put on a smile, but constantly cries behind closed doors because she is supposed to feel joy, but feels like slitting her wrists? How she can have horrible visions of things happening to her baby, and yet she can't understand why or how this is happening? Do you know?

How would you know, fuckwad Cruise, what it is like to watch your wife suffer and try to kill herself? Or how about men who's wives have killed themselves, leaving them with tiny children to be raised alone? How would you know how terrifying it is to watch the woman you love become someone else? To watch her slowly lose herself? To watch her melt down in front of you as you try to pick up her pieces and help her put them slowly back together.

I have an idea, why don't you take some fucking vitamins, and some fucking CLUE PILLS and learn that the world doesn't live on the belief that aliens are higher power.

And we thought we were crazy?

I know this... I will NEVER watch a Tom Ignorant Fuckwad Cruise movie ever again in my whole life. I shiver with disgust that at one time as a teenager, I enjoyed watching him dance in his underwear.

You go Brooke, tell that alien fucker off!

6 Comments:

Blogger Maddie said...

uuummm background...what happened? explain...

oh and Evalina, go to this site...

http://www.robomuffin.com/html/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=20#cat
you can see Tom in all his DORKYNESS. Flippin idiot!

4:43 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

Exactly Gloria. It's enough that you feel shame, then to have this sangano saying bullshit? OMG i want to hunt him down and HURT HIM.

Hey, I am sorry I havent returned your email, I have it saved and am going to as soon as I can, mama.

9:48 PM  
Blogger DadAgain said...

That's what happens when you join a dangerous cult. Other cults that are masquerading as religions are Mormons and Jehova's Witnesses. Sheesh, some people will believe anything.

11:11 AM  
Blogger jamwall said...

tom cruise has been an actor for a long time, but man! watching that Oprah clip--he plays an unconvincing heterosexual!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

BWAHH HAAAAAAA Jamwall... BWAHH HAA HAAAAAAAaa

9:56 PM  
Blogger SuzLue said...

Did you hear Brooke's come back? Classic! She said to Tom dumbshit Cruise, well, I'll leave tickets for you to come see me on starring on the hit Broadway show Chicago. I'll leave one adult and one child ticket for you Tom" Perfecto! He's an ass! I'm with you, no more fucking movies with that fucking freak!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home