Saturday, October 23, 2004

I eat shirts

I eat shirts

I have not slept but 2 hours in the past 24 hours. WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I am fucking loopy! HEEE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I got all three kids to bed and now I can't sleep. I took a percocet because my incision is tugging and I felt achy. I hope it kicks in real hard.

Baby Munson is well. Keifer is getting his first dose of how i have to juggle him and Mya and Ryan. He wants stuff and he wants it now, but has realized today, that mommy only has two hands. So, he waits patiently, for awhile. He gives me those puppy dog eyes he has inherited from his father, and i feel so bad for him. But he is going to have to realize, it's not just him and My anymore, it him and My and Munson Baby.

Life without my mom is taxing. She did so much for me. But I think I did well today for hardly getting any sleep and juggling the kids. The real test comes Monday when I take Mya to school and wrastle her and the other two together in the morning. I could always call the MIL to watch the boys, but it depends on the weather.

I keep reminding myself, that two weeks ago, I was in severe pain, and having all kinda shitty shit shit done to me. I remind myself, that I have come a long way, and that each week, I get a little bit back of my old self, and gain some control in our new family life. I have to remind myself, cause if I don't I shall go insane.

But then, again, I look at this face, and how can I go insane?



"Ok Lady, this belly stuff is not cool... flip me back over."



"I eat shirts..."



"dude, you're squeezing me way too hard, yo."


The three musketeers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home