Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Gone Fishing

I have recieved many emails from readers concerned about where I have gone. I am here. Gone fishing. Here trying to figure out how to tame three kids instead of just two, being my daughter is home ALL DAY now and not in school.
And on some days... I have six kids here, being that I watch my friends three children as well.

So yea, I have lots to do other than blog. I need to watch kids. Feed kids. Entertain kids. Wash kids. Chase kids. Laugh with kids. Play with kids. Kids Kids Kids Kids.

Ryan is crawling and walking along furniture, so that is another factor. My freedom is going to be very limited for the next ten months. Once he starts walking, its hell on wheels, my people. Lots of me running and screaming "no no! don't touch! caca!". Stuff like that. Preventing him from eating rocks, Barbie shoes, tiny tonka trucks and so on.

I will try to update my life as much as I can, (mostly weekends or nights when I am not dead on my ass.) so you all won't forget about me, and you can read about how my summer is going. But do not expect tons of posts three to four times a day. Or a week for that matter, Lol.

I appreciate your emails and thank you all.

In the meantime, I am sunbathing with my kids in the pool. Going to the beach. Having picnics. Planning Brownie meetings. Planning two birthday parties. Planning BBQ's. Visiting family. Sitting in a lawn chair swiggin' a beer when the kids are down and sleeping... while I am feeling the summer breeze.

Happy Summer everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

It's okay, Mari. You don't owe us nuthin'. We'll take what we can get, and like it.

Thanks for being so faithful in the past.

Hoss

6:48 PM  
Blogger jamwall said...

hey my carton of skim milk already has your pic! wow! that was fast turnaround!

9:09 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

:OD

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home